Sunday, July 24, 2011

Saved 60% at Publix!


Couponing round two went well...I got all of this for $36.88 and saved $56.47, that's 60%!

  • Publix had 50% all Kellogg's cereal this weekend only, and I had coupons for 0.75 off each box
  • The yogurt was BOGO and I had a coupon for that
  • The pens were 2/$1 and I had a coupon for $1 off so got all of them for FREE!
  • The pencils were on sale for $1 each and I had a coupon for $1 off two so they were just $0.50 each.
  • The hamburger helper was BOGO and I misplaced my coupons so *only* 50% savings there
  • The chewy bars were BOGO and I had a target coupon and a manufacturers coupon (I found out yesterday by calling that a Publix by me accepts Target coupons, score!) so they ended up being less than $1 each.
  • The cottenelle wipes were not on sale but I had a manufacturers coupon and a target coupon so they ended up being about $1 each and the trial size was FREE!
  • The candles were BOGO (I already have one lit so it didn't make it into the picture) and I had a $1 coupon.
  • The cherries were on sale and cheese was on sale and I had to buy two newspapers of course ;-)

So all in all a pretty good trip! I'm excited to be getting a good stash of coupons in my collection for future weeks.

2 comments: