Saturday, August 6, 2011

$114 for $48 at Publix :)






I got a BUNCH!  Oh and yesterday I saw on some blogs that Sams Club is having an open house, which means that all this weekend people who are not members can shop in any Sams!  You just have to go to the customer service desk before you shop to get a pass.  I don't typically like shopping there, BUT the few things I recommend stocking up there are: chicken, ground beef, rotisserie chickens, Sams pizzas, and wine.

Anyway, here is the breakdown for my Publix trip:

4 Skippy PB - BOGO and I had 3 $1/1 coupons (would have been sweeter if I had 4!)
2 Corndogs - On sale and had $.55 coupons
2 Michelangelo Frozen Family Size - on sale for $5.50, had a BOGO and a $1/1 from the company website!
6 Chef boyardee - on sale for $.89 and had two $.50/3
2 Dole fruit cups - on sale and had coupon
2 Hotdogs - BOGO
4 Chewey bars - BOGO and used 2 $1/2 Target coupons
2 Yakisoba - BOGO
2 Crisco Olive Oil - BOGO
2 French toasts - BOGO and had $1 off coupon from FB
4 Keebler cookies - on sale for 2/$4 and had target coupon for buy 3 get one free
1 Tabasco sauce - there was a tearpad by the place they make meals for $.75 off (the little bottle is only $1.59)
2 Wishbone dressings - BOGO and had $1/2
2 Canned tomato - BOGO
Lemons - no sale ;-)
Garlic - was on sale!


That's it! $114 worth for only $48 OOP!

I plan on going to Winn Dixie tomorrow to pick up BOGO jelly since there is supposed to be a coupon in the sunday paper for it, along with a few other things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment