Today I spent $77, but saved $98! You will notice that there is $50 worth of Gas cards....Publix had a coupon in their weekly ad for buy one $50 gas card save $10 when you purchase $25 in groceries....so if you take that out then on the food alone I spent $37 and saved $88 which is a 70% savings! My best trip yet by far!
Here is the breakdown:
- 6 Freshetta Pizzas - BOGO and had 6 $1 off coupons
- 4 Barber Stuffed Chicken - BOGO and had 4 $1 off coupons
- 4 Bagelfuls - BOGO and had 4 $0.55 off coupons
- 2 Ocean Spray Sparkling Juice - BOGO and had 2 $1 off coupons
- 2 Progresso Chicken Broth - BOGO and no coupons
- 2 Philly Cooking Creams - Had printable Publix BOGO coupon and $0.75 off Publix coupon AND 2 $0.75 off Manufacturer Coupons!
- 4 Nabisco Cookies - BOGO and had a Target B3G1 free coupon AND 2 $0.75 Manuf. Coupons
- 2 Soft Scrubs - BOGO and had 2 $1.50 off coupons
- 2 Cheez-its - BOGO and had $1/2 coupon
- 2 $25 Shell Gas Cards (they let me get two $25 ones since they were out of $50 ones) with $10 off coupon
I got all of this after going to 3 different Walgreens on my way home from work today (so I would not clear any shelves!). I spent $32 and saved $70! Plus I have $4 in register rewards to use next time :) All four Splendas were FREE...they were on sale for $2.99 and I had coupons for $3 off!
Let me know if you have any questions about any of the coupons I have used...or even share your coupon success story! :)