Friday, August 12, 2011

Walgreens and Publix SAVINGS!!

So I have no intention on making this an exclusive couponing blog...I have two recipes that I will be sharing this weekend.  But for now I would like to show off my awesome savings today!  Check it out!

PUBLIX





Today I spent $77, but saved $98!  You will notice that there is $50 worth of Gas cards....Publix had a coupon in their weekly ad for buy one $50 gas card save $10 when you purchase $25 in groceries....so if you take that out then on the food alone I spent $37 and saved $88 which is a 70% savings! My best trip yet by far!

Here is the breakdown:

  • 6 Freshetta Pizzas - BOGO and had 6 $1 off coupons
  • 4 Barber Stuffed Chicken - BOGO and had 4 $1 off coupons
  • 4 Bagelfuls - BOGO and had 4 $0.55 off coupons
  • 2 Ocean Spray Sparkling Juice - BOGO and had 2 $1 off coupons
  • 2 Progresso Chicken Broth - BOGO and no coupons
  • 2 Philly Cooking Creams - Had printable Publix BOGO coupon and $0.75 off Publix coupon AND 2 $0.75 off Manufacturer Coupons!
  • 4 Nabisco Cookies - BOGO and had a Target B3G1 free coupon AND 2 $0.75 Manuf. Coupons
  • 2 Soft Scrubs - BOGO and had 2 $1.50 off coupons
  • 2 Cheez-its - BOGO and had $1/2 coupon
  • 2 $25 Shell Gas Cards (they let me get two $25 ones since they were out of $50 ones) with $10 off coupon
BTW all the coupons were printable except the soft scrub and nabisco coupons which were from last weeks Sunday paper :)

WALGREENS




I got all of this after going to 3 different Walgreens on my way home from work today (so I would not clear any shelves!)I spent $32 and saved $70! Plus I have $4 in register rewards to use next time :)  All four Splendas were FREE...they were on sale for $2.99 and I had coupons for $3 off!

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the coupons I have used...or even share your coupon success story!  :)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for inspiring me Dawnypoo! I seriously woke up this morning and was like "oo new coupons!" :)
    And I saved 45% yesterday! (I found a blog like yours for my stores up here which made things a lot easier for me!)
    Hurray hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that's awesome! Your welcome! I can now say my blog inspired someone ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I haven't been to Publix this week, but after reading about your deals, maybe I will make a quick trip on Wednesday to get a few things at the end of the sales week.

    Thanks for linking up with Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete