Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Publix and Walgreens Trip!

I now have a pretty good stockpile going so I have made it a new goal to spend under $25 a week on groceries.  If I keep on having trips like today then I will make that goal with no problem!  :)

Publix





Everything I got was BOGO except the Chef Boyardee which were on sale for $0.89 and I had a 2 coupons for $0.50/3. My total was $19.97 with a savings of $53.67!! That's a savings of 73%!

Walgreens



The total for all of this after coupons came to $9.74, then I used $5 in register rewards so my total out of pocket was $5.74 AND I got $5 in register rewards back!  So it's like paying $0.74! Retail for all of this is $34.15.  It has taken me some time to coupon at Walgreens...but I sure am starting to love shopping there!



PS if you need a break down of anything that I got let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment