Saturday, July 30, 2011

Publix, CVS, and Aldi Savings!!

Today was all about shopping! I hit up the usual, Publix, but then I also hit up CVS and Aldi! The other day I saw some people posting about the produce at Aldi being pretty good, I have never been there so decided to try it out today.  Check out what I got in the pictures below (sorry for the poor picture quality, the lighting was horrible and I had to take the picture quick before the cold stuff went bad!)

Publix
I didn't do better than last weekend because I had to get some steak and some lunch meat :)
  • 6 boxes of Poptarts that were BOGO and I had two Target $1 off 3 and two Manufacturers $1 off of 3 printable so they came out to around .60 each!
  • Muellers Pasta were BOGO and I had a $1 off coupon so they came to about .20 each!
  • Go-gurt was BOGO and I had .75 coupon off two
  • The rest was BOGO except the steak (was on sale), the hot dog buns (on sale),  the lunch meat(on sale), cherries (on sale), and the pretzel thins (full price...eeeek!)

At Publix I spent $54.69 and saved $45.34...not bad for buying steak and lunch meat too!



Aldi

Since it is hard to tell from the picture, here is what I got...
  • Plum tomatoes
  • Grapes
  • 1lb ground turkey
  • milk
  • eggs
  • broccoli
  • green peppers
  • red and orange peppers
  • 3 limes
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 2 haas avocados
At Aldi I did not use ANY coupons, however I only paid $20 for all of this!



CVS
Now CVS was pretty exciting for me since I knew there were lots of deals but I have been so intimidated by the process of doing separate transactions and using extra care bucks.  Check it out!  (the one box of Kotex I have to return tomorrow, I noticed when I got home that I got the wrong box so spent $9.35 for that box! So will be taking that back tomorrow)


In total (after I take back the Kotex) I spent $13.72 for all of this...a savings of over $32! Plus I have $2 in extra care bucks to use next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment